* Tell us more about yourself and your organisation
so we can have a conversation on how we can help *
Leading Organisational ChangeLearning and Development Programmes
- Your organisation can run with:
- every employee valued
- everyone able to succeed
- everyone able to lead and contribute wholeheartedly
She Leads Change can work together with you to…
- Offer a meaningful response to diversity, equity and inclusivity
- Enable talent to better lead from within, lead collective impact and navigate change
- Improve employee health, wellness and resilience
- Bring purpose, impact and collective leadership to support your Corporate Responsibility Agenda, and align your Sustainable Development Goals
- Provide visible and effective learning forums to build better working relationships
Discover how Pearson has helped more than 40 of its female employees to grow their impact as leaders.
Enter your email address to receive our pioneering case study with educational publishing company, Pearson, and occasional updates from She Leads Change.
Thank you for subscribing.
She Leads Change delivers:
- L&D workshops
- Individual or team psychometric testing
- Attendance on a She Leads Change Programme
- A Peer Mentoring Programme (internal or external)
- Access to our Coaching Panel for 1:1 support
We work with organisations to meet their L&D needs
Join our leadership programmes
Are you looking to increase the leadership capability and confidence of your employees?
Explore our Learning & Development Suite
Are you looking to develop and sustain your leaders to be resilient, to speak up, step out and adapt to change?
Are you looking to deepen your leaders’ impact on an ongoing basis, connecting them with a wide network of diverse, purposeful practitioners?
Co-create new or bespoke training with SLC
Position your organisation as a visionary leader
Benefit from annual and ad hoc consultations with SLC
Shared learning opportunities with diverse organisations
Group discounts on advance bookings to our programmes
Sponsor places on our programmes
What makes She Leads Change different?
LEADING Organisational Change
It forces you to go outside of your comfort zone and that is probably a key highlight!
“She Leads Change is unlike any other corporate leadership programme. It forces individuals to look within themselves and because of that, more change is possible both at a personal and corporate level. Within Pearson, we’ve seen a confidence within, to make changes – big or small. That might mean being able to lead meetings with more empathy, or being more inclusive within their teams, or trying out the tools they have learned. Everyone has taken something away. It forces you to go outside of your comfort zone and that is probably a key highlight!”
– Carol Hill, Product Development Leader
She Leads Change Programmes…
Change the experience of individual women
See real progress in individuals
- Upskill employees alongside facilitators and diverse groups of women through participating on our existing programmes
- Provide one-to-one coaching and mentoring, from our diverse pool of skilled, experienced coaches and mentors
- Engage in external mentoring of social entrepreneurs to practice skills learnt through our ‘pay it forward’ programme
Designed to fit around work with an average time commitment of three days per month.
Two cohorts beginning in Spring 2022 | open to women
Help your organisation rise to complex challenges
Develop, connect and sustain leaders across cross-functional teams
- Upskill, support and sustain learning in cross-functional groups through specialised attention on our existing programmes
- Bring together groups of stakeholders within the Leading Collective Impact Programme to explore a specific topic
- Offer bespoke workshops or programmes to inspire forward movement at a time of uncertainty
Shape a better future for all
Influence a system for sustained change
- Position yourselves as a visionary leader in managing diversity and responding to leadership challenges
- Support and sustain employees, teams, groups and other stakeholders through our programmes
- Co-create bespoke or new programmes with She Leads Change to meet changing needs or new audiences and tailor programme features e.g. measurement and metric
- Invest into a movement, e.g. provide financial support to scale our community platform and activities
- Sponsor complimentary places on our programmes for female social entrepreneurs, grassroots leaders and young women, including those from under-represented backgrounds
- Promote shared impact through case studies, thought leadership, learning and research
Dates for your diary
“I was looking for ways of leading when I started this course, only to find the leader in me at the end!”
“The experience has been great and has taught me a lot on a personal and professional level. I have been gifted tools to help me more confidently move forward with achieving the change I want to see in the world.”
If you find yourself getting in your own way, if you have big dreams, but are struggling to get there...If you feel stuck and need a little help, She Leads Change could be just the thing for you
- She Leads Change Alumnus
What our PARTICIPANTS say:
Effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change
She Leads Change helped me to explore how my own identity as a ‘leader’, impacted my ability to effect culture change and introduced me to some effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change in an open and collaborative way.
- Abby Crawford, Spring 2020
She Leads Change was transformational
She Leads Change was transformational for me. I went into it full of thoughts like ‘I’m not doing enough’ and ‘I’m stuck’ to finishing the course and realising I am in a wider collective of incredible progressive people who want change, I am part of that and have a part to play.
- Nadia Shaikh, Autumn 2020
An eye-opening journey of self-discovery
She Leads Change offers an eye-opening journey of self-discovery surrounded by brilliant, passionate women and thoughtful and supportive programme leaders.
- Helen Doran, Autumn 2020
Really meaningful leadership work
She Leads Change isn’t just about doing better leadership, but being a better leader. I highly recommend the programme for anyone who is open to doing really meaningful leadership work with openness, honesty and humility.
- Cat Sneath, Autumn 2020
A fantastic opportunity
It has been a fantastic opportunity to connect and work with other amazing women, and also to explore our own personal challenges and identify ways we can be our best selves and support others around us.
- Susannah Hodge, Autumn 2020