"Wow, I have been very positively impacted by this. I have a deep sense of awareness of how I am showing up and how that affects the other and the overall impact on the system. This has been a really safe space to show up authentically."
Curious about our Leading Collective Impact programme? Click here to indicate your interest and one of our team will be in touch!
Leading Collective ImpactDeep Inquiry for Systemic Change, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
INSPIRE COLLECTIVE ACTION
Do you want to increase your impact?
Improve your ability to connect and collaborate to lead systemic change. Leading Collective Impact is a four month experiential training programme designed to help you:
- Enable a systemic response to society’s most pressing challenges
- Have an understanding of systems and their interdependencies
- Be aware of the ways in which systems affect you and others
- Understand how you can intervene in a system for positive results
- Increase your impact in collaboration with others
- Leave with solutions to lead systemic change collectively
Leading Collective Impact is a multi-stakeholder response to address some of today’s most pressing challenges.
Our next cohort is themed on diversity, inclusion and equity, helping participants learn to collaborate more effectively and move towards taking personal and collective action.
Now, more than ever, many individuals and organisations feel a need to take a very different look at how they engage with pervasive systemic inequalities and the roles they can actively play to break down barrier. Our four month Leading Collective Impact programme offers a safe space for what is often a deeply uncomfortable topic to be openly and constructively explored – in our personal lives, our organisations and society.
Leading Collective Impact is a “rehearsal space” for leadership in action…
As part of our recent Leading Collective Impact programme, our participants have been on a journey deepening their inquiry around the theme of “diversity, equity and inclusion” and how they may lead collective impact in the arenas of which they are a part…Our participants identified an idea each of them want to take into the world that has the potential to create some shifts on “diversity, equity and inclusion.” Here, some of them share their experience…
There’s no better practice ground
“There’s no better practice ground for the work of creating systems change than being and learning in community. A safe space to exercise our voice, and grow in confidence. Learning to hold space for others, and to take space. Growing through differences with others.”- Jacqueline Lim
The next programme begins October 2021
Open to everyone
Sign up to our upcoming Q&A sessions
Sign up to our upcoming Q&A sessions where we invite you to learn more about our October cohort, themed on Social Justice – diversity, equity & inclusion:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is it?
Leading Collective Impact pushes the boundaries in leadership development, aiming to deepen the leadership capacity of participants to enable a more systemic, multi-stakeholder response to some of today’s most pressing challenges. Leading Collective Impact nurtures participants to grow confidence, purpose and authenticity as leaders leading change, collectively.
Why Diversity, Equity and Inclusion?
We invite participants to bring a challenge they are working on or are passionate about related to Diversity & Inclusion. This is a timely opportunity to go beyond a tick-box approach – and instead, respond wholeheartedly and sustainably to this challenge and take personal and collective action.
- Access a safe, peer-based space to explore the topic
- Deepen their personal and collective understanding of the systemic inequalities that show up in their lives, their organisations, society and beyond
- Reflect on the roles they have and can play to break down barriers
- Learn from each other and explore collaborations as a cohort
- Prototype “actions” for change – individually and with others
- Leave with a set of tested strategies for moving forward on Diversity & Inclusion – personally, in their organisations, and beyond
Who is it for?
Everyone – from aspiring changemakers wanting to increase their confidence and find their voice, to experienced leaders wanting to expand their leadership capacity for leading systems change and enabling collective action. Leading Collective Impact is for organisations wanting to respond well to today’s challenges and unlock more meaningful, multi-stakeholder action among teams or cross-departmental groups. We invite women and their allies, from any sector, to apply.
What will I get?
- Practical tools and hands on experience on leadership, stakeholder engagement and systems intervention
- Tangible outputs and outcomes through prototyping and co-creation
- 5 x 5-hr core learning sessions
- 4 x 1.5-hr small group circle sessions
- 3 x 1hr individual 1:1 sessions with a coach/mentor
- Pre- and post-reads
- Ongoing learning and support with the broader She Leads Change Community
What are the programme dates?
Our next cohort will begin in October 2021 – dates to be confirmed.
What does it cost?
We bring together a diverse cohort of individuals. This is fundamental to the depth of learning of participants as they get to connect with a range of people with very different perspectives and experiences – also working within the same thematic area.
We offer a tiered pricing model and reinvest surplus funds towards sponsored and part sponsored places. Our goal is for the programme to be accessible to all. Get in touch to find out more about our sponsored and part sponsored places.
The next programme begins October 2021
Open to everyone
I've proposed a new Inclusion Strategy
“I’m learning to step outside of my individual box in which I’m very comfortable. Taking extra steps to engage and consult on the new Inclusion Strategy I’ve proposed in my organisation, despite it meaning some difficult initial conversations, it has benefited the work enormously.”
– Abby Crawford, Equality Manager at the London Fire Brigade
Collective leadership is taking risks with support
“I’ve learnt that Collective Leadership requires you to step in and off the cliff, and when you do, you will be caught.”
– Tessa Jennett, Founder of Lemonade, a charity supporting young people’s mental wellbeing.
I am already working differently and leading with more purpose.
“This journey alongside other amazing change-makers has taught me about courage, vulnerability, accountability and leadership. I’m already working differently and leading with more purpose.”
– Lamese Waterfield, Digital Manager
I am bringing in what might be considered ‘difficult’
“I built confidence in showing up in a more integrated way, and in bringing in what might be considered ‘difficult’ – to see this as, though uncomfortable, opening up the possibility for a different way of connecting, and co-creating a culture that I feel I can be part of.”
– Elizabeth Stopford, Film-maker at White Rabbit Films.