LeadMoreA Community of Practice
- A supportive, vibrant community
- A membership for everyone
A movement to support and connect changemakers to reinforce their efforts and increase their impact
A Community of Practice
A powerful and connecting experience
“The She Leads Change community is wonderful. This is a community like no other… I am inspired and energised each time I speak with the group, my cohort and buddy. It’s been a powerful and connecting experience, especially during this year.”
– Madeleine Harris, Senior Project Lead
- Are you looking for a vibrant, inspirational community?
- Do you want to deepen your leadership impact on an ongoing basis?
- Are you looking to connect with a wide network of diverse, purposeful practitioners?
- Would you like to explore how we can move forward, as a collective, leading powerful change?
LeadMore is designed to support you explore key themes related to leadership and to connect you with our She Leads Change community.
Created to fit alongside your many personal and professional roles a quarterly subscription to LeadMore includes a monthly masterclass, podcast, resources, learning buddy and peer-coaching.
“Finding your way doesn’t always mean you know where you’re going. It’s knowing how to find your way home that’s important. ”
– Clare Vanderpool
These are the scheduled session dates for our monthly masterclass. The other activities (reading materials, reflection and buddy time) can be scheduled flexibly, to suit your own schedule.
If you are pressed for time you’re welcome to sign up to just our Monday Masterclass.
Change – Monday 26 April 16:00-18:00
Career – Monday 24 May 16:00-18:00
Resilience – Monday 28 June 16:00-18:00
She Leads Change is committed to helping women step into their power
“The more I get immersed in She Leads Change, the more I find resonance with like-minded souls, committed to helping women step into their power, in the way they want to…”
– Caroline Marsh, Coach
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is it for?
It’s for you! Primarily designed for those of our alumni that want to continue learning and connecting, becoming ‘members’ of our community.
What does a membership include?
Lead More follows the She Leads Change approach of self-study, peer-learning and reflection. The format is virtual and each month includes:
- Receive brief introduction and self-study exercise materials (1hr)
- Masterclass session with experts (2hrs)
Connect with ‘buddy’ (1-2hrs)
- Connection via private LinkedIn group for reflection on virtual sessions and sharing learning
You may also wish to:
- Add-on a coaching session (1hr) (additional fee applies)
- Attend our quarterly book club (1hr) (free)
- Attend weekly drop-in conversation “Our Thinking Space” (1hr) (free)
What are the timings?
There will be the same pattern each month (only the last session – week 4 – has a scheduled time)
- Week 2 – introduction to the topic
- Week 3 – Shared Learning and Reflection on LinkedIn group / Time with your buddy
- Week 4 – Monday Masterclass 16:00-18:00
How much time will I need to set aside?
What if I can’t attend a session?
What outcomes can I expect?
- Improved self-awareness
- Be more connected to a group of inspirational men and women
- Start to create and embed purpose in your life
- Develop an enabling attitude
- Have a new perspective on your relationship to self, other and system
- Learn skills to support better understanding and collaboration
- Be able to avoid and diffuse unnecessary conflict
- Have clearer career goals
How is this different from other programmes?
How does membership work?
Membership works on a monthly or annual basis. You can join as a monthly member for £35 (inc. VAT). Alumni of a She Leads Change programme, members of our Springboard Panel and core team members all qualify for a discounted rate of £20 (inc. VAT) by entering the coupon code that we send by email in the sign up form. If you cannot find the code, please drop us a line to email@example.com. We also offer a masterclass only subscription. Thank you!
Can I join for just one month?
Absolutely. We invite you to sign up on a monthly basis. Please contact us if you are a member of our alumni, springboard or SLC community as we offer a discount code. please get in touch if you want to arrange a monthly payment programme.
What is the sponsorship option?
I’d like to join but need help in paying the fee
We do not want fees to prevent attendance – if you want to join but feel unable to pay the full amount, please do get in touch so we can have a conversation about how best we can support your ongoing leadership journey.
A monthly subscription
LEARNING - CONNECTION - COMMUNITY
£35 per month (inc. VAT).
*A discount is available for alumni, springboard panel and core team – £20 per month (inc. VAT).
What our PARTICIPANTS say:
Effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change
She Leads Change helped me to explore how my own identity as a ‘leader’, impacted my ability to effect culture change and introduced me to some effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change in an open and collaborative way.
- Abby Crawford, Spring 2020
She Leads Change was transformational
She Leads Change was transformational for me. I went into it full of thoughts like ‘I’m not doing enough’ and ‘I’m stuck’ to finishing the course and realising I am in a wider collective of incredible progressive people who want change, I am part of that and have a part to play.
- Nadia Shaikh, Autumn 2020
An eye-opening journey of self-discovery
She Leads Change offers an eye-opening journey of self-discovery surrounded by brilliant, passionate women and thoughtful and supportive programme leaders.
- Helen Doran, Autumn 2020
Really meaningful leadership work
She Leads Change isn’t just about doing better leadership, but being a better leader. I highly recommend the programme for anyone who is open to doing really meaningful leadership work with openness, honesty and humility.
- Cat Sneath, Autumn 2020
A fantastic opportunity
It has been a fantastic opportunity to connect and work with other amazing women, and also to explore our own personal challenges and identify ways we can be our best selves and support others around us.
- Susannah Hodge, Autumn 2020