MasterclassesExpand the potential of your employees to lead
Some of our masterclasses include:
- Breakthrough Leadership: Clarify your objectives, explore what is holding you back – and leave with clear, achievable actions to enable your personal breakthrough.
- Navigate Change: Gain perspective, find agency and discover useful tools to lead yourself and others through uncertainty, with grace.
- Inclusive Workplace: Explore your own identities, discover the value of diversity and use cutting-edge tools to enable you to lead high-performing, diverse teams.
- Resilience and Mental Health: Reduce stress and learn to thrive, irrespective of external conditions, through better understanding your brain and useful mindfulness techniques.
LEADING Organisational Change
I regularly send my team on Leading From Within
“I feel I’ve come out knowing more about myself and meeting an incredible like-minded support collective who will continue on the road with me. I regularly send my team on Leading From Within and have wholeheartedly seen the benefits of watching each of them evolve and begin their own journeys of self-discovery.”
– Alison Owers, CEO Orient Capital
What our PARTICIPANTS say:
Effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change
She Leads Change helped me to explore how my own identity as a ‘leader’, impacted my ability to effect culture change and introduced me to some effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change in an open and collaborative way.
- Abby Crawford, Spring 2020
She Leads Change was transformational
She Leads Change was transformational for me. I went into it full of thoughts like ‘I’m not doing enough’ and ‘I’m stuck’ to finishing the course and realising I am in a wider collective of incredible progressive people who want change, I am part of that and have a part to play.
- Nadia Shaikh, Autumn 2020
An eye-opening journey of self-discovery
She Leads Change offers an eye-opening journey of self-discovery surrounded by brilliant, passionate women and thoughtful and supportive programme leaders.
- Helen Doran, Autumn 2020
Really meaningful leadership work
She Leads Change isn’t just about doing better leadership, but being a better leader. I highly recommend the programme for anyone who is open to doing really meaningful leadership work with openness, honesty and humility.
- Cat Sneath, Autumn 2020
A fantastic opportunity
It has been a fantastic opportunity to connect and work with other amazing women, and also to explore our own personal challenges and identify ways we can be our best selves and support others around us.
- Susannah Hodge, Autumn 2020