Are you feeling stuck, disillusioned or unmotivated in your career?
Click here to join our LeadMore Careers Connection Needs & Offers Market on 24th May
We develop the leaders the world needs now
Peer-learning for Women
Courage for Changemakers
- Individual Growth
- Impactful Organisational Change
- A Community of Practice
- Coaching and Mentoring
We envisage a world where all can thrive. Every human being is valued. Everyone is able to lead and succeed.
She Leads Change is a leadership development organisation expanding the potential of every person to lead the change the world needs now.
We develop leaders through changing perspectives, growing leadership capability, catalysing culture change and modelling belonging for all.
We offer you –
IMPACTFUL organisational change
A Community of Practice
- Do you want to find your voice?
- Do you want to step into your potential?
- Do you want to lead powerful change?
- Are you looking to build resilience?
- Do you want to move forward, get ‘unstuck’?
Discover our leadership programmes
- Do you want to support diversity and inclusion in a meaningful way?
- Do you want to enable talent to better lead, create and navigate change?
- Could you seed a leadership culture that is open, innovative and inclusive?
- Do you want to improve employee wellness and resilience?
Discover our learning & development offers
- Are you looking for vibrant community?
- Do you want ongoing support for your leadership development?
- Are you looking to connect with a wide network of likeminded practitioners?
- Could you join others to create large-scale, collective impact?
Join a movement of
“I have grown in confidence, and in my ability to think things through. I show up differently at work, I lead differently. I am more sure about what I think – She Leads Change has given me confidence to speak up”
“She Leads Change has created a real buzz in Pearson. Participants notice huge boosts to their self-belief, their strengths and personal attributes. The impact of this is a more confident approach to work, where women recognise their value and are brave enough to expand their networks.”
“I achieved what I envisioned, but more importantly I am held in this wonderful space with the most beautiful community, which has become my tribe.”
Coaching & Mentoring
All of our programmes are supported by a panel of coaches and mentors.
- Would you like more confidence?
- Could you better address personal or professional challenges?
- Do you want to catalyse a career change?
- Do you want help to navigate key milestones in your life?
I learnt so much about myself, my blockers and my fears and the ways to deal with them
“My coach was just what I needed. Someone who would listen and really hear what I was saying whilst pushing me to fully examine what I had said until the truth was revealed. She set challenging but workable tasks and held me accountable. I learnt so much about myself, my blockers and my fears and the ways to deal with them and how they were standing in my way.”
– Melanie Williams Browne, Learning & Development Lead
We work with diverse participants
Our clients and partners operate in public, private and social sectors, with diverse cultures, challenges and people.
What our PARTICIPANTS say:
Effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change
She Leads Change helped me to explore how my own identity as a ‘leader’, impacted my ability to effect culture change and introduced me to some effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change in an open and collaborative way.
- Abby Crawford, Spring 2020
She Leads Change was transformational
She Leads Change was transformational for me. I went into it full of thoughts like ‘I’m not doing enough’ and ‘I’m stuck’ to finishing the course and realising I am in a wider collective of incredible progressive people who want change, I am part of that and have a part to play.
- Nadia Shaikh, Autumn 2020
An eye-opening journey of self-discovery
She Leads Change offers an eye-opening journey of self-discovery surrounded by brilliant, passionate women and thoughtful and supportive programme leaders.
- Helen Doran, Autumn 2020
Really meaningful leadership work
She Leads Change isn’t just about doing better leadership, but being a better leader. I highly recommend the programme for anyone who is open to doing really meaningful leadership work with openness, honesty and humility.
- Cat Sneath, Autumn 2020
A fantastic opportunity
It has been a fantastic opportunity to connect and work with other amazing women, and also to explore our own personal challenges and identify ways we can be our best selves and support others around us.
- Susannah Hodge, Autumn 2020