Now more than ever, the world is calling for wholehearted leaders - in the work place, in the home, in relationships and in life.
Ahead of our next intake in Autumn 2021, we invite you to discover the resources you have within to build resilience, challenge self-limiting beliefs, grow in confidence and step boldly into your fullest potential.
Click here to join one of our taster sessions to find out more.
We create opportunities for everyone to succeed through changing perspectives, growing leadership capability, catalysing culture change and modelling belonging for all by:
Supporting individual change
Supporting women to find their voice, step into their potential and create powerful change.
The ability of people to take control of their lives
Supporting organisational change
Sustaining leaders to be resilient, speak out, step up and adapt to the change around them.
The ways people connect, interact and learn together
Supporting systemic change
Connecting leaders to a wide network of diverse, purposeful practitioners, learning and moving forward, collectively.
Leadership is for everyone
We are the change
We model diversity. We lead differently. We learn together.
We invest any financial surplus into creating accessible places for deserving women. We do this so we can all learn more, innovate better and see further. We are an experiment in possibility.
She Leads Change goes beyond the professional and into the deep personal
“She Leads Change goes beyond the professional and into the deep personal. It will help you find and build the foundations within yourself to create the change you want to see in the world, with courage and confidence..”
– Stephanie Landymore, Responsible Business Manager
Values in action
Our commitment to diversity is reinforced by our pricing model and sponsorship packages and fundamental to helping participants better understand ‘other’ and ‘self.’
We encourage women to participate in leadership development regardless of their financial situation. She Leads Change offers a number of sponsored places on all our programmes. We value diversity and the breadth of experience women from all backgrounds can bring to our community.
We achieve transformational results
We provide tangible individual business and system benefits by expanding potential, growing confidence, connecting leaders and backing talent.
- Find purpose, power and agency
- Experiment, try-out and discover new ways
- Use a new skill set for personal and organisational leadership
- Learn and apply methods for increased self-awareness, more effective relationships, systems leadership and resilience
- Tap into a wealth of expertise from diverse participants, the She Leads Change team and coaching panel
- Access continued learning and support within the She Leads Change community
- Amplify impact through connections made with other changemakers
- Drive powerful change at work
- Break down barriers to success
- Attract and retain talent
- Nurture a leadership culture that’s open, collaborative and purposeful
- Support an intrapreneurial and innovative mindset amongst employees
- Encourage collaboration between colleagues and organisations
- Develop new networks with diverse organisations, including corporations, start-ups, charities and social enterprises
- See tangible action
What our PARTICIPANTS say:
Effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change
She Leads Change helped me to explore how my own identity as a ‘leader’, impacted my ability to effect culture change and introduced me to some effective concepts and practical approaches to leading change in an open and collaborative way.
- Abby Crawford, Spring 2020
She Leads Change was transformational
She Leads Change was transformational for me. I went into it full of thoughts like ‘I’m not doing enough’ and ‘I’m stuck’ to finishing the course and realising I am in a wider collective of incredible progressive people who want change, I am part of that and have a part to play.
- Nadia Shaikh, Autumn 2020
An eye-opening journey of self-discovery
She Leads Change offers an eye-opening journey of self-discovery surrounded by brilliant, passionate women and thoughtful and supportive programme leaders.
- Helen Doran, Autumn 2020
Really meaningful leadership work
She Leads Change isn’t just about doing better leadership, but being a better leader. I highly recommend the programme for anyone who is open to doing really meaningful leadership work with openness, honesty and humility.
- Cat Sneath, Autumn 2020
A fantastic opportunity
It has been a fantastic opportunity to connect and work with other amazing women, and also to explore our own personal challenges and identify ways we can be our best selves and support others around us.
- Susannah Hodge, Autumn 2020