We cultivate the courage of changemakers to find confidence, build competence and make connections to catalyse change….
At the heart of She Leads Change is our Open Programme – a 3-month peer coaching programme for women enabling and leading change. Our Spring 2020 Programme starts on Tuesday 18th February.
“If you find yourself getting in your own way, if you have big dreams but are struggling to get there and if you feel like you’re stuck and need a little help, She Leads Change could be just the thing for you”
If you are a woman working to create a positive impact, the world needs you to be your most powerful self, to operate from a place of confidence and abundance.
Joining the programme will give you access to an experience that takes you through learning about the self, the other and the system. You’ll learn by doing and share your own experience. You’ll become more confident, more connected – and more impactful.
- 3-month in-person programme over seven evening sessions 5.30pm – 8.30pm in London:
Tuesday 18th Feb – Opening session
Tuesday 3 March – Self
Tuesday 17 March – Other
Tuesday 31 March – System
Tuesday 21 April – Resilience
Tuesday 5 May – Integration
Friday 5 June – Community
- Co-creation of session content with participants to tap into everyone’s experiences, demonstrate competence and build confidence
- Content covers – Self, Other, System and Resilience and supported with small group activity and pre-reads (2 hours per week)
- The cohort of ~32 participants are grouped in facilitated ‘pods’ of 8
- Access to a coach for personalised support
- Membership of our community.
Our facilitators curate the group; however, with the principle of growing through doing, participants take responsibility to co-create the experience. Participants can continue to support each other after the programme and become part of the wider She Leads Change Community.
|Programme Fee with 4 coaching sessions (incl. VAT)|
|Non-profit / social enterprise||£996|
Diversity is key to the success of our peer-learning model, and is secured through our tiered payment model. Participants come from:
- Diverse organisations: corporations, start-ups, charities and grassroots organisations
- Range of experience: we have CEOs and junior employees on our programmes
- Varying ages and life-stages: mothers returning to the workplace, first career milestone, big promotion, big failure, career change
- Different socio-economic backgrounds: We offer subsidised places for women representing grassroots organisations or under-represented communities.