TO LEAD POWERFULLY, WE NEED TO FIRST FIND AND BE OUR BEST SELVES
For women at all stages of their journey wanting to bring themselves more fully to their work and lives:
LEADING FROM WITHIN
We invite you to our next 3-month peer coaching programme for women, starting in Autumn 2020. If you’ve any questions about She Leads Change, we are offering taster sessions during the month of June. You can find details here.
“If you find yourself getting in your own way, if you have big dreams but are struggling to get there and if you feel like you’re stuck and need a little help, She Leads Change could be just the thing for you” Participant
What is it?
Our Open Programme is a cutting-edge, transformative approach to leadership for women. It allows you to better hear your own voice, inform your choices, navigate relationships and intervene gracefully for systemic change. It connects you to others to learn from and with.
How does it work?
On our 3-month programme, participants meet every two weeks over three hours, for six virtual sessions. Sessions combine expert knowledge, reference materials, structured content, group co-creation and dedicated 1:1 coaching across topics including: ‘self’, ‘other’, ‘system’ and ‘resilience’.
We cover diverse learning modalities, techniques and models including active listening, peer-to-peer coaching and action learning sets, relational dynamics, clean language, paradigm shifts and reframing, change management and systems theory.
What are the next dates?
|Cohort 1||Cohort 2|
|Session 1: Opening||8th September|
|Session 2: Self||22nd September |
|Session 3: Other||6th October|
|13th October |
|Session 4: Systems||20th October |
|Session 5: Resilience||3rd November|
|10th November |
|Session 6: Integration||17th November|
|Session 7: Community||19th January|
What will I get?
- 6 learning sessions: 3hrs each, covering Self, Other, System and Resilience
- 1 community session: To extend your network and meet the She Leads Change Community
- 12 journals: Pre- and post-reads covering key topics and reinforcing learning through supporting exercises
- Unlimited co-creation opportunities, to ‘rehearse’ new ways of working, new ideas and to develop competence
- Focused attention The cohort of 32 participants are grouped in facilitated ‘pods’ of 8
- 1:1 Coach/Mentor: Ability to select from a long list of diverse experts the right personalised support for 3 x 50-minute sessions;
What does it cost?
Accessible: We know that we need diversity in the group in order to achieve real breakthrough. We aim to make the programme accessible to all. We encourage this through offering sponsored and part sponsored places.
Tiered: Companies pay more as they get multiple cumulative benefits – particularly if they send more than one participant. It benefits the individual, their progression and also has led to significant positive impacts on organisational effectiveness and culture.
|All fees include at least 3 coaching/mentoring sessions and VAT|
|Non-profit / social enterprise||£996|
Who is it for?
- Diverse organisations: corporations, start-ups, charities and grassroots organisations
- Range of experience: we have CEOs and junior employees on our programmes.
- Varying ages and life-stages: mothers returning to the workplace, first career milestone, big promotion, big failure, crossroads, career change.
- Different socio-economic backgrounds: We actively seek for women representing grassroots organisations or under-represented communities.