We cultivate the courage of changemakers to find confidence, build competence and make connections to catalyse change….
“If you find yourself getting in your own way, if you have big dreams but are struggling to get there and if you feel like you’re stuck and need a little help, She Leads Change could be just the thing for you”
At the heart of She Leads Change is our OPEN PROGRAMME.
If you are a woman working to create a positive impact, the world needs you to be your most powerful self, to operate from a place of confidence and abundance.
Joining the programme will give you access to a rich experience that takes you through learning about the self, the other and the system. You’ll learn by doing and share your own experience. You’ll become more confident, more connected – and more impactful.
- 3-month in-person programme over seven evening sessions
- Co-creation of session content with participants to tap into everyone’s experiences, demonstrate competence and build confidence
- Content structured over 4 key topics – Self, Other, System and Resilience and supported with small group activity and intensive pre-reads
- The cohort of ~32 participants are grouped in facilitated ‘pods’ of 8, offering an opportunity for supervised, peer-coaching
- Participants have access to a 1-on-1 coach to offer personalised support
- Participants continue as Fellows, part of our wider community.
Our facilitators curate the group; however, with the principle of growing through doing, participants take responsibility to co-create the experience. This involves choosing topics, preparation, open-hearted discussions, deep listening, reflection and co-building. Ultimately, the participants will continue to support each other after the programme and become part of the wider She Leads Change Community.
Our next programme starts in the autumn. Sessions run on a Monday 5.30pm – 8.30pm at 65 Gresham Street, EC2V 7NQ, London on the following dates:
30 September (Introduction)
14 October (Self)
28 October (Other)
11 November (Whole)
25 November (Resilience)
9 December (Closing )
January (Community Session)
|Programme Fee (incl. VAT)||Programme Fee with 4 coaching sessions (incl. VAT)|
|Non-profit / social enterprise||£780||£996|