Be part of a bigger solution join on our Collective Impact Programme –
- Women from diverse organisations, including corporations, charities, grassroots initiatives, social enterprises and start-ups to share experiences and perspectives and make meaningful connections.
- Women who are in their first jobs to CEOs – to create the lateral and vertical connections to make real change and peer-mentor others through tricky decisions and similar life stages.
Our first programme starts in November. We have a taster session on 18 September 5.30pm – 8.30pm in central London. More info and register here.
Programme sessions are planned as follows:
In-person (in central London):
8 – 9 November (Fri & Sat – 2 full days)
31 January – 1 February (Fri & Sat – 2 full days)
4 May (Monday – 1 full day ending at 8.30pm)
Virtual (on Wednesdays, all sessions 3 – 6pm):
Introductory Fees (ex VAT)
- Corporate: £3,180 (or £4,770 if you’d like to sponsor an female changemaker working with under-represented communities)
- Non-corporate (including public sector, non-profits and social enterprises): £2,385
- Micro organisations (< 10 employees) or Individuals (self-funded): £1,590
As a not-for-profit, we are committed to ensuring our programmes are accessible to all. Please contact us to discuss payment plans or partial sponsorship.
Application: To apply to be part of this programme, please fill in the application form. We will arrange a call to discuss your place. You will be informed as soon as possible if your application has been successful. We will fill places as soon as we find the right applicants taking the diversity of participant and portfolio of interests into account.
Confidentiality: The information you provide us in this form will be treated confidentially, and used only to administer your participation in She Leads Change or inform the Programme’s content.