Ahead of our next intake in May 2021, we invite you to join the recent graduates of our Leading Collective Impact on 24 March from 5-7pm (GMT) for a creative and interactive virtual immersion into their four-month learning.
This session will provide an opportunity to explore how you – and your team – can develop tools and strategies for collective leadership through deep listening and action learning, all within a framework of equity, diversity and inclusion.
What you can expect:
- Graduates will showcase their learning within the SLC framework: how self (being), other (connecting), system (containing) all inter-relate to creating collective impact.
- Hear the impact and benefits graduates experienced as a result of the programme
- Experience some of the tools and strategies used
- Meet our facilitators and ask any questions you may have about Leading Collective Impact
- An opportunity to ask questions about Leading Collective Impact
- Explore how Leading Collective Impact can benefit and support your leadership journey