With International Women’s Day just around the corner, we’re excited to share with you an event taking place in London on Thursday 7th March asking the question: “Does Flexible Working Reinforce Gender Stereotypes?”
Come along in support of #internationalwomensday, and hear a stimulating, thought-provoking debate on one of the hot topics of the 21st Century workplace. The prestigious panel debating the question includes:
• Dr Carole Easton OBE – Chief Executive of the Young Women’s Trust (Chair)
• Asif Sadiq MBE – Head of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging at The Telegraph
• Harini Iyengar – Discrimination and Equality Lawyer and Spokesperson for the Women’s Equality Trust
• Tara Leathers – Deputy CEO at The Prince’s Trust
• Will McDonald – Group Sustainability & Policy Director at Aviva plc (job-share) and Chair of the Fatherhood Institute (part of the most senior all-male job share in the UK).
All proceeds from the event will be going to Young Women’s Trust – supporting and disadvantaged women age 16-30 struggling to live on little or no pay. To book tickets via Eventbrite, please click here.
International Women’s Day Debate – Gender Stereotypes in the Workplace Thursday 7 March – 6.30-8.30pm – City of London School for Girls, EC2Y 8BB
#womensday #genderstereotypes #change #sheleadschange