Have you got some spare time and a real enthusiasm for what She Leads Change is building? Having been involved as a core team member since the beginning, and had a fantastic experience as a participant too, I’m stepping back from the core team and looking for someone fabulous to pass my baton on to as She Leads Change looks to future possibilities.
We’d love to welcome someone who wants to stretch and develop their good foundation of digital and communication skills to join our core team of volunteers at this exciting time in She Leads Change’s existence.
If you believe in what She Leads Change is setting out to achieve and want to be a part of its success please get in touch by emailing email@example.com and tell us how you fit the role description below. There’s no deadline but be quick! We’re looking for someone ready to join in as soon as possible. Here’s a bit more about what you could get up to.
Keeping She Leads Change running online and digitally behind-the-scenes, and supporting Operations Manager Laura Stone who coordinates and runs the day to day for the participants, coaches and core team. There is plenty of scope to expand the role to help She Leads Change reach and engage even more women to help us grow, depending on your time and availability.
Key skills and abilities
We’re looking for someone with an understanding of the principles of digital communication and marketing, who can run a website and make sure we’re on top of best practice when it comes data protection and transparency. If you want to get involved and you have some but not all of the skills below, we still want to hear from you – I’ll be able to give some support and training to help as you take things over.
- Digital literacy: Manage the billing, structure and content of a wordpress-hosted website and GSuite account; source, edit and manage website images; video editing
- Responsible data collection and management: manage GDPR compliance and MailChimp email lists and delivery; support data collection and participant follow-up from Open Session events; advise on best practice around data collection, processing and use.
- Brand and communications: Create and upload engaging web content, blog posts and Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin content; manage She Leads Change’s visual identity.
Ways of being
- Resourceful: Be perceptive in seeing what is needed, identifying issues and taking action
- Organised: Attention to detail, thorough and takes pride in work
- Pro-active: Offers suggestions, connecter of people with can-do attitude.
- People skills: Kind, supportive, firm and authentic.
- Professional orientation: Sets own time management skills and priorities, communicates boundaries clearly.
Commitment & benefits
The commitment is about four hours per week on average, which varies according to what’s going on. As a core team member, you’ll be able to join the next open programme for free, something we’d really encourage you to do. And of course, you would be joining a wonderful team of driven women helping make She Leads Change happen!
Our programme has already had a phenomenal impact in the 12 months it’s been running, welcoming and supporting almost 50 participants and a wonderful wider community of coaches, facilitators and supporters. We know we’re serving a real need amongst women and our participants feedback tells us how much She Leads Change is helping them step into what they want to be achieving. Our one year birthday is a good time to pause and reflect on what we want to achieve over the next 12 months, and we’d love to have you on board in time to join us in doing so.